Mrs H was so impressed on her first day that she named the class, The Dream Team!
Recently we have been learning:
- how to say "My name is ______" in Maori
- how to say Good Morning in sign language
- how to use punctuation
- how to use the ipads (Popplet)
- how to measure with our rulers and estimate
- how to use adjectives in our writing
We have also done lots of art like, "What's in your brain?" self-portraits, writing our names with pastels, describing our Bunyip monsters and creating our own 'parachutes.' As well as all of this we are getting to know each other better as a class and focusing on our Values to have a positive learning space.
- Swimming still continues next week if students can bring their togs in a plastic bags
- Hats need to be brought/kept at school to be worn during morning tea and lunch
- Homework will also continue with Reading and Spelling as the students focus.
- PaCT's are on Tuesday (24th) and Wednesday (25th) this coming week. If you would like to make an appointment time click HERE or you can do so by ringing the office.
Hoping to post some pictures up soon! :)